Project Manager Farm School Strausberg
Project Manager Farm School Strausberg (f/m)
Take on Responsibility
We are looking for a motivated individual who is interested in leading the development of our farm school project “Jugendschule Strausberg” in Strausberg/Berlin, Germany. The program focuses on the implementation of Maria Montessori’s ideas about education for adolescents for the affiliated schools of the Montessori Stiftung Berlin (Montessori Foundation of Berlin). Responsibilities of the position include project management, concept development and pedagogical coordination, networking on a national and international level and basic controlling and budget responsibility for the project.
We are seeking an applicant with a practical professional background. Furthermore, experience with the development and management of farm schools and Maria Montessori’s ideas about education for adolescents is especially valued. Applicants should ideally have experience working with adolescents to achieve common goals.
What We Offer
- An exciting, challenging and supportive workplace in a network of affiliated schools
- Cooperation with experienced teachers, administration, and the Montessori Stiftung Berlin
- Assistance in moving to Berlin/Strausberg
- A permanent employment contract
- An inspiring work environment, structured by a balance of interdepartmental collaboration and significant autonomy
- Competitive compensation and support in personal and professional development
We are looking to fill the position for the 2016/2017 school year (beginning on the 1st of August 2016) in a capacity of up to 40 hours. We are open to the possibility of dividing the position and its responsibilities between two people.
Please send your application (complete with CV, letters of recommendation, and salary expectation) via E-mail to the following addresses by the 30th of March 2016:
- Montessori Stiftung Berlin, Köpenzeile 125, 12557 Berlin
For further questions, please contact:
Christian Grune, Tel.: +49 – 30 – 330 999 019, firstname.lastname@example.org